Mimi Starikova Bio
Who Mimi Star★ is
Mimi Star★'s Achievement and Credits
Mimi Starikova, her name is listed on the International Award Board in Casa Loma. Mimi is the recipient of numerous awards, certificates and recognition. She has received the York University Recreation Program Instructor of the Year 2013 - 2014 award, the International Ballroom Standard Dance Pre-Champ 2nd place in Ontario Open Championship, Latin Dance Bronze 1st place and Standard Dance Bronze 2nd place in both the Champions of Tomorrow DanceSport Competition and Blue Silver DanceSport Competition 2013; International Ballroom Latin Dance Bronze 1st place in the Crystal Leaf DanceSport Competition 2013; Canadian Junior Achievement Award, Merit Awards; Youth Ambassador Competition Congeniality Award; International Kiwanis Award; Youth Leadership Award; Youth Achievement Award; Youth Achievement Award in Performance Arts; and many other dance/yoga awards and recognition Mimi Starikova has taken the roles as the judge of Youth Ambassador Competition 2013, York BB competition 2013, Spark Dance Competition 2012, Youth Achievement Performance Arts Award 2011.
Mimi Star★'s Characteristics and Mission
Mimi never stopped educating others, as well as herself; she is now furthering her education by taking a dance bachelor degree after her Ballroom Dance Teacher College, Classical Hatha Yoga and Zumba Fitness Instructor Trainings Mimi Starikova said that bringing the beauty and joy of dance, fitness and healthy yoga life style to others is her mission. Mimi’s expertise and experiences in dance, yoga and fitness are complementary to this goal. Mimi has thousands of hours in self-practice and teaching. Her teacher trainings and studied courses such as Human Anatomy, Dance Kinesiology, Dance Injuries Care and Prevention, etc., have brought her to a much higher level as an artist and an educator.
Why Mimi Star★?
There are too many reasons why numerous individuals and organizations choose services from Mimi Starikova, here are the few of them:
- Exceptional expertise (highly certified and trained)
- Rich experiences (in working with others and self practice)
- High value services (well recognized and recommended)
- Competitive price (best price in town)
- Charming characters (professional, talented, passionate and patient)
- York University - Yoga/Dance/Fitness Instructor
- Seneca College - Yoga/Fitness Instructor
- International Ballroom Dance Association - President and Head Instructor
- Toronto Yoga Centre - President and Head Instructor
- Chinese Culinary Society Of Canada - Artistic Director
- Ontario DanceSport - Member
- Ontario Dance Association member - Member
- Freelance artist / personal trainer
- Dance Bachelor Degree at York University, Canada. (2010 - 2014)
- Zumba Sentao Fitness Instructor Training, Canada. (2013)
- Zumba Fitness Instructor Training, Canada. (2012)
- International Ballroom Dance Teacher Training at Joy of Dance Centre Teacher College, Canada (2011 - 2012)
- Classical Hatha Yoga Instructor Training at George Brown College, Canada (2010)
- Dance-in-Education Co-op at TDSC, Canada (2009)
- Hatha Yoga Instructor Training, China (2004)
- Early Childhood Education Program, China (2004 - 2006)
Book your services now!
I hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to my website. There's much more to come!